Sunday, July 20, 2014

Twirling Skirt

I Figure I go natural on the blog today, my natural hair that is..

I love this vest it goes with everything specially on a hot sunny day, i love pairing it up with skirts and jeans. The best thing about this vest is that it was under ten dollars...oh yeah oh yeah (happy dance) 
It's been a while here on the blog I seriously feel like I have no time for blogging anymore there's always something which is why I keep it up on my Instagram @chulascloset  so if you haven't follow me there yet than please do so.. I am thinking about asking another blogger babe to collaborate  with me on a fun shoot of an outfit look, what would you guys like to see more of on styling jeans,dress,skirt or what?? ideas are welcome....

Now for outfit Details
Skirt and Bodysuit- Forever 21 (here)
Mango- Mini Handbag  (here)
Target- Vest (here)

Enjoy :)






"You Cannot Start All Over, But you Can Begin a New Life, 
Begin a Life of Happiness is up to you if you want stay in the past or move forward into what the future might bring SO This Time Make a Good One Hunny"

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment