Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cotton Candy Pop

Hello Chula's It is a Beautiful Saturday Morning I have My coffee Mug next to me I 'm in my gym clothes ready to pump it up after I'm done blogging. I did not sleep good last night....
Anyways I love this color-blocking look reminds me of ice cream or candy YUM! 
I purchase this Skirt at a random shop in downtown SD Super cute! I get inspired everyday by everyone I try to always make it my own, I put the look together in my head first I pictured it wearing it and than I put it on for the most part  my outfits look Awesome sometimes it Fails thou lol but I learn from my mistakes...

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Skirt-(similar)
Blouse- (here)
Handbag- Phillip Lim (old) 
Limited Edition SOLD OUT
Shoes- (here)




" Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome"
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment