Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fiery Red

Hello Chula's and Happy Saturday!
Sometimes I just get up put the pieces together in my head and that's when they come out just oh so Chic! At least for my outfits..
Who went shopping at Aldo last week? Gosh they had so many cute handbags on clearance I was like what is up?!?!! Lol anyways I got this Mini green bag it is just such a unique color and the perfect size too. I am looking forward to blogging at least once a week now I know I blog every once in a while now, but I just seem to never have time now.. I'll try :) oh yes I'll add links next week I am using my phone App to blog since I'm away from home.

Enjoy this look!



Outfit details
BEBE- Peplum
Steve Madden- Pumps
Aldo- Satchel
Jcp- Pants
MAC- Morange Lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment