Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Jogger Pant


Hi Chica's How's your week going?
Spring is Just around the corner and I have mixed feelings about the weather ahead of us here in Cali.
I know it's going to be blazing hot, I really love summer but I love it more in So-Cal. Here in Nor-Cal is not that pretty is more of a sticky kinda hot gross....anyways nevertheless I went to the storage and got my containers with all my spring and summer clothes. I am getting ready to swap with fall and winter clothes this weekend. 
Anyways Trending are this printed Jogger Pants Oh! and I love this relaxed look so much, so comfortable and Chic. I've had this pants for a year =)

Outfit Details:
Jogger Pants and Blazer: H&M similar
Lace top and Earrings: F21 Here
Heels: Sam & Libby Here
Chanel: Handbag





















"Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers every so softly "You got This, Keep Going"

XO
CC




4 comments: