Sunday, September 7, 2014

Adventurous in Bright Colors

Hi,  Chicas,
 So before Summer Ends I am wearing the pieces I haven't had a chance to wear before it gets cold. I am excited about sweater weather as I am cleaning out my closet and putting away my summer stuff. 
I love the fabric and pleats on this skirt, I was iffy about buying it online but am glad I did, it is super cute and it goes with lots of diff colors. I might keep it in my closet to rock it for fall..hmm will see lol
I am also adding goodies on my Poshmark Acct. If you don't have this App hurry and get it and shop your favorite bloggers closet. Want to shop my closet? username is @chulascloset 
Now For Outfit Details

Skirt- Charlotte Russe here
Shoes-Gojane.com
Handbag-Target
Shades-H&M





\








"Most Obstacles Melt Away when we Make Up Our Minds To Walk Boldly Through Them"

-Orison Swett Marden

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment