Saturday, November 23, 2013

Autumn Maple

Hi, Chula's 

It's Sweater and Boot weather, and I am feeling Cozy in My new Cardigan from Charlotte Russe!
I feel like I don't have enough boots,so I am in the hunt for a new all black ones. I love shopping who doesn't,but I dislike paying regular price so much! Anyways how's your weekend going?

I am shopping this weekend and next for My goody bag that I am giving away. So stay Tuned!

Outfit Details

Cardigan: (Here)
Leatherette Faux Leggings: (similar) (Want)
The one's I'm wearing are from the Giselle Collection for H&M 
check in-store. I payed $10 for them
Blouse: H&M (old)
Boots: H&M (old) bought them on sale for $20 a year ago!






                 



"If you Change the way you look at Things, The Things you Look at Change"

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment