Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rocker Chic

Hi, Chula's 
So last week I went back to San Diego My other home ugh I miss it so much so beautiful I feel I should of never left. Anyways my daughter stayed with my mom since she was off from school and she was excited to spend time with her and her cousins. I got some alone time with the hubby which it was much needed. Went to our favorite and new places to eat Everything was YUMMY =D Anyways here's an outfit look i took while i was there, remember all my photos are always taken with Iphone.


Booties I won from gojane, but they are sold out similar pair (here)



H&M- Jacket Similar (Here)
H&M- Pants Similar in different color (HERE)
Forever 21 "It Girl Shirt" (here)
Target Phillip Lim Mini Satchel (SOLD OUT) =/








" Live without Pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending,
Speak Without Offending"

1 comment:

  1. You are amkazing! I love your red jeans!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete