Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Breeze

Hello Chulas,

I been wearing flats lately since I really just been out and about running errands since I just moved about two months ago. I got so lucky with these Handbag I walked in to the local target and is the first thing I saw, I walked straight to it and snatched it hehe, it is the Perfect Size I am so in love with it! I also have found the cross body satchel in taupe which I don't want the same color so  I Listed it up on My ebay store just click on the "Shop My Closet Box on right>>>>>> to check it out if interested.


Jeans: ASOS (here
Flats: Shoedazzle Found this pre-owned on ebay >here


Blouse: H&M here
Necklace: House of Harlow here
Handbag: Phillip Lim (In-Store) Sold Out online
Check Ebay, Poshmark or Amazon. Good Luck!


Belt Is Awesome & why Pay Brand Price when you can get it for less & still look Fashionable ;-)


" Your Attitude Towards Anything in Life is Completely under your Control"




No comments:

Post a Comment