Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Venture in Blue

Venture In Blue

Dare to wear Color in Fall. It doesn't feel like fall yet in California, so I can still get away with wearing this look. The higher the heels the Longer the legs it seems..
I have so many ideas for when the weather really starts to get cold thou stay tuned.
I love this kind of blouse I always go up a size only because I like to feel chill and relax and free....
This particular color is not one that I would usually go for, this top comes in 6 colors I believe. Usually I would gone for the Taupe or Army green one, but decided to give this one a try and I love it, I also got it in Dark gray this top is so Versatile a Must have!

Now for Outfit Details

Blouse & Clutch (old)
H&M
Blouse( here)
Shorts (In-Store)
Forever 21 
ASOS- sunglasses









" Live life to Express Not to Impress. Don't Strive to make your Presence Noticed
Just make Your Absence Felt "

Don't Forget To follow with your Email ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment