Friday, November 13, 2015

Pop of Color

Simple casual look is what I'm going for now a days it's finally boot and sweater season and am so glad m, since I had put all my spring/summer clothes already away. I recently found this gorgeous soft NineWest boots at Tjmaxx am so in love with them. I hope your week was great and that your weekend will be even better. Stay positive in a world of negativity. XO

Details below
Tjmaxx: Boots and Bag
Papaya clothing: Pants
H&M Balmain: Top
Target: Necklace 
Bebe: Blazer





Once upon a time in a world where everyone has expectations, in a world where you're easily stress out, in a world full of hatred, there was God, there was Love there was hope, for Love Conquers Everything. For he is Love and he will bring Justice to the Just. 

XO🌬

No comments:

Post a Comment