Saturday, June 27, 2015

Olive You

Hi Chula's, Happy Saturday❕ 
It's blazing hot here in NorCal ugh☀️ too hot. It's all good thou😃  I am feeling blessed this morning thinking positive about my life I have many people around me that are good ppl. I am great full for my husband and daughter they complete me.  I know I hardly spilled my personal life, I think I could write about lt. Maybe soon I am planning on filming YouTube videos in the near future. Anyways enough about me and more about this look! Hey ladies tip of advice do not settle when shopping online always compare prices and look up for discount coupons. 
Download the -App Retailmenot
Now for this look!



Details: Blazer•H&M (in-store) Shorts•F21(in-store) Bag•Tjmaxx (in•store) Pumps•gojane.com Blouse•Target (in-store)

-Wake up with positive intentions to better yourself and the lives of those around you-

No comments:

Post a Comment