Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Color Block Power


Hi, Chula's hows your week going?
Lately I have not been having time to Blog or do some of the things that make me happy, It is such a bummer to have a fulltime job and not be completely happy doing the work Ugh! I guess I'm just Venting a little.. anyways I just realize I only Blogged two little outfits last month Gosh!! I am going to try to do More than two this month. I am so excited about spring and summer, I realize I have so many pretty florals and Neons and just colorful clothes Can't wait,but in the meantime I am appreciating this winter :)

Okay enough said, here's the pics on this Look.

Enjoy!








Outfit Details: Sam &Libby-Heels 
Bebe-Jeans F21-Blazer and Earrings 
Asos-Peplum Chanel-Bag


 
                       
                                       
                                             
 In life you will realize that there is a purpose and many lessons to learn. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. The most important ones are the ones who bring the best in you. Those are the ones keeping around-

CC
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment