Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Make me Blush

Hi Chula's I been thinking lately on going back to making YouTube videos. Maybe I will!  won't promise but I'll think bout it, I feel that I never have time to blog anymore. Anyways I hope your week is going great.. Oh yes have any of you read the book "this is how you loose her"? 😁 thinking about buying it but want it to hear some feedback or any other book you recommend I definitely need a distraction sometimes some me timeπŸ’† 

Off topic but here's this gorgeous look with my oh so Best Buy of 2014πŸ‘πŸ”₯ 

Details: Bebe Jeans, F21- Peplum H&M chain necklace, MF- Booties MK- Watch Tjmaxx- Bag Mac- Lipstick F21-Coat


Enjoy this Look! 😘 








Now a days it is rare to be one of a kind.
So stay true to yourself. Act like A lady. Be humble. Respect yourself. Be Classy☝️πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment