Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweet Baby Pink

Hello, My few Loyal Readers Lol

VS-Jeans
Bebe- Top
Target- Handbag
Target-Blazer

How is your weekend going? 

Mine is going great I am about to take a Shot of Tequila I feel happy and blessed for Everything and All the people I have in My life. I am so In love with My decisions lately and the ones I will be making finally doing things that make ME happy!

Anyways In Love with My baby pink Jeans they're the perfect color even thou I got a size bigger because  my size was sold out but its fine.. Anyways here are the many poses of this look!

Have a Nice Night Everyone 
Life is a Beautiful Thing and always Remember Be grateful for what you DO have..

XO








"Think Positive Be Positive and Positive Things Will Happen"

No comments:

Post a Comment