Monday, July 1, 2013

Blossom Shine

Hi, Chicas here's another outfit Post.
This is one of my favorite skirts from bebe and arden b top. Both are old but only worn them twice already lol. This is probably one of the many items that i will keep for a very Long time in my closet. I usually change my mind alot about clothes so if you ever see outfits that you like you might see them at my ebay store listed seperately so don't be shy and check it out =) Alot of times I negogiate the prices through messegas on ebay only. If you don't have ebay but have Paypal you can email me at chulascloset@yahoo.com for ebay questions only please. Here's the link to my ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Chulas-Closet?_rdc=1 or click on the right top side box "ShopMyCloset"

Anywho..

here's the outfit details

Bebe- Floral Draped Skirt  $expensive lol
ArdenB- One Shoulder top ardenb.com 
Clutch- H&M check ebay
F21- Ring and earrings





"It' Never too Late to BE what you Might Have Been"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment