Thursday, June 20, 2013

Werk It!

Hi, Chicas

This AM's Look Was for a Morning Meeting. I thought I went with the Classic black & White. I love that I chose this Blazer Because it had the Blue Pop of color which is the perfect Amount of color I was looking for.

What do you chicas think?

Leave your comments would love to hear your opinions all opinions good or bad.

Outfit Details

Blazer- Forever 21
Pants- Forever 21 (here)
Top- Bebe (old)
Shoes- Steve Madden (check ebay)
Handbag- Target (soldout) (Similar shopper Style)


Enjoy & Pretty Please Join This Site with your email 
;-)



Bad quality Below :/


"Make Time to Enjoy the Simple Things in Life "

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You look so stunning!!! Amazing blazer!!! I enjoy your interesting and very beautiful blog!!! Follw each other ;-)

    www.brandator.tv

    ReplyDelete