Saturday, November 3, 2012

Celebrity Inspired Looks for less


Here are two loos for less that you can totally steal from the Kardashian sisters. 

I will be uploading a Khloe Kardashian look for less soon too.

It's hard to show all the details since I'm the one taking my own pics with my phone. 

Hope you Like My recreations on My look for less Looks.









What I'm Wearing?

Peplum Blouse- Vera Wang Princess
Jeans- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- bebe (zahara)
Polkadot Blouse- F21
Full rose detail skirt- Macys (Idk the brand)
Quilted shoulder bag- Tjmaxx
Black pumps- Bebe (Kardashians collection)


Thanks for Stopping By & Don't forget to Follow Giveaway as soon as I hit 100 Followers.

XO

3 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! You look amazing in both outfits!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits!! Loving your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete