Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Instagram Outfit post

Hola,
                                                            I been MIA lately on here, My hubby is been working late so I have not been able to take Nice Full outfit pics Lately. But if you don't want miss out on My Personal Style looks follow me on Instagram @chulascloset. I post daily pics and outfit of the day post. I find easier for me to post ootd pics on IG =)

Okay here are a few IG Looks.

xoxo

 Outfit 1 &2 Printed Jeans from Candies bought at khols, Blazer h&m
Bow Pink Blouse from a Small boutique, Emerald green Blouse from Macys. Zippered booties from Fredericks.
Outfit 3
Printed Jeans Vera Wang bought at khols, Sweater Ardenb.com Shoedazzle Handbag and Target Leopard flats.
 Outfit 4.

H&M Trim Leatherette Leggings,Blazer,Bow Flats
Coach Wristlet purse
Polkadot Blouse from M'sclothing.com

Thanks for Stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment